Special Report on
Advertising and children
Advertising and children - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
1.1 In April 2007, Ofcom began phasing in restrictions on the advertising of food and drink that is high in fat or salt or sugar (HFSS). Ofcom’s principal aim was ‘to reduce the exposure of children to HFSS advertising, as a means of reducing opportunities to persuade children to demand and consume HFSS products’ . Read more Latest Trending Story: Advertising ethics: emerging methods and trends. | North America ... Advertisers and their agencies are required to make many difficult moral choices, and it is not always easy to know how to make these decisions. Whatever choices advertisers make, there is no scarcity of third ...
The idea of advertising directed at children is one that has long troubled me and which I don't have any particularly good ideas on how my concerns could be reconciled. Seeing a loosely related post on a local food blog concerning McDonald's toys in happy meals set me off on a rant. I thought I'd share here for those that don't much care about local Albany restaurants and wouldn't see it there. I'm still chewing over this, I'd be very interested in hearing anyone else's thought on the problem of what to do in a free society in regards to children ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING AND CHILDREN
- warrenmichaels Advertising News Neotrope 'Adopts' Children Awaiting Parents and Provides National Public Relat... http://tinyurl.com/3al6e6x Follow Warren
- dfatouchi @jpdevries @bogusky whenever I think of #children and #advertising I think of all of the toys that my kids had to have and never played with
- smirkitty RT @unhealthytruth: Children now see more fast-food ads, and racial gaps in exposure to all food advertising have increased http://bit.ly/d6lQq0 acc. to #JAMA
TV Brainwashed To Lifestyles Of Alcohol & Cigarettes Video
GopherHaul 17 - Winter Lawn Care Business Marketing Ideas
- Webinar: Show Me The Money: Reaching Donors Across Generations ...
- Upcoming Webinar on Tuesday, June 29 - FDA Center for Tobacco ...