Special Report on
Advertising and the media
Advertising and the media - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Take a look at how technology has changed the business advertising landscape and how to get through to today's savvy consumers. By Roy Williams | November 15, 2006 Do you suspect that DVRs are keeping most people from seeing your ads on TV? Are you convinced that radio is losing its listeners to satellite radio and the iPod? Do you wonder if the newspaper readers of yesterday are getting their news from the internet today? It's no secret that advertising isn't working as well as it once did. But media fragmentation isn't the problem. In truth, only 11.7 percent of ...
Egyptians papyrus Used to make sales messages and wall posters. Commercial messages and political campaign displays Have Been found in The Ruins of Pompeii and ancient Arabia. Lost and found advertising on papyrus Was common in Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. Wall or rock painting for commercial advertising is another manifestation of an ancient advertising form, Which is to this present day in many parts of Asia, Africa and South America. The tradition of wall painting Can Be traced back to Indian rock art paintings That dates back to 4000 BC . History tells us That Out-of-home ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING AND THE MEDIA
- mimocom created the pearltree: Video Trends: Advertising, Players, Media and More - check it out here: http://pear.ly/tiE1
- NeedFastCash Times puts some ads outside the wall and on iPad as web display reduces http://bit.ly/c7xpeJ
- essentialcoms Kate Box from #Microsoft Advertising, talks to the IAB about social media from an advertising and product perspective - http://bit.ly/bm7BuN
Social Media in Healthcare
Facebook Advertising - Social Media Marketing
- eMarketer Webinar: The Keys to Online Display Advertising - The ...
- Webinar: The Networked Nonprofit - Online Fundraising, Advocacy ...