Special Report on
Advertising Case Studies
Advertising Case Studies - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) creates cinematic, immersive experiences for its video game users—qualities that don’t come across in a traditional text-based search ad. So when it released Battlefield: Bad Company 2, it used a kind of search marketing campaign with images and video that grab a gamer’s attention: Yahoo! Rich Ads in Search. The Challenge EA, which owns high-profile video game brands like Battlefield, The Sims and Madden NFL series, wanted to get maximum exposure for Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the latest title in its video game series. The game embeds players deep into an expansive yet totally destructible combat ...
owners and executives respond with an enthusiastic “Yes!” to those questions. But then I read their brochures, ads and websites, and I’m puzzled. If they’re so convinced that they’re the best around, why are those brochures, ads and websites crammed full of empty, meaningless platitudes? If your company is the real deal, prove it. And one of the most effective ways to do that is through a simple yet powerful tool called the case study . In simple terms, a case study is telling the world what you did for someone, how you did it, why you did it that way, and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING CASE STUDIES
- shaaqT @mysti thanks :) i am looking for brand based successful social media/ digital advertising campaigns... case studies would be brilliant :)
- konseptgal RT @ZeeKaaf: http://tinyurl.com/CWF-AdvtgNtShll #Advertising In A Nutshell read complete #Book #online has case studies too #Marketing #Communication
- frieLanz RT @Akbar_Jalal: http://tinyurl.com/CWF-AdvtgNtShll #Advertising In A Nutshell read complete #Book #online has case studies too #Marketing #Communication
Advertising for Lawyers EXCLUSIVE Case Study
Local Internet Advertising Case Study
- eMarketer Webinar: Advantages of Multichannel Marketing - The ...
- eMarketer Webinar: The Keys to Online Display Advertising - The ...