Special Report on
Advertising Hall of Fame
Advertising Hall of Fame - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
It is a scientifically proven fact that 5 times as many people read headlines as read the body copy of an ad. So with the headline, you've spent about 80% of your advertising dollar. So from there it's pretty easy to make a case that the headline is the most important part of any ad. Yet, a very large percentage of advertising that you see out there doesn't even carry a headline. Those that do tend towards cute, catchy slogans. By headline I mean a benefit rich offer that grabs you by the throat. It doesn't matter what format your advertising takes - postcards, letters, print ads, radio or TV ads and even web ...
In fact, they are much more. They are survivors of the Middle Passage and centuries of humiliation and deprivation, who have excelled against the odds, constantly making a way out of “No way!” At this pivotal point in history, the idea of black inferiority should have had a “Going-Out-of-Business Sale.” After all, Barack Obama has reached America’s Promised Land. Yet, as Brainwashed: Challenging the Myth of Black Inferiority testifies, too many in black America are still wandering in the wilderness. In this powerful examination of “the greatest ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING HALL OF FAME
- milkomelian Alex López Negrete Inducted to the American Advertising Federation Class of 2010 Southwest Hall of Fame http://bit.ly/cIMjlV
- AAFAkron "As a profession, advertising is young: As a force, it is as old as the world." --Bruce Barton, member, Advertising Hall of Fame
- GossipToday99 #GeorgeLopez - Alex López Negrete Inducted to the American Advertising Federation Class of 2010 Hall of Fame - http://ow.ly/1qBvQq
Jordan Zimmerman on VVH-TV
Raffles Place Ghost Case Study-V1
- Webinar > The Impact of New Media on Effective Direct Response ...
- Webinar > Quick and Easy Tips for Effective Business-to-Business ...