Special Report on
Advertising in a Recession
Advertising in a Recession - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Does your company view advertising as an expense or an investment? How have others succeeded during a soft economy? These questions and others are answered in this special report. (The following was excerpted from NW Ayer Inc.'s report: Advertising During a Recession: Key Issues anti Opportunities." The marketing department takes an om-depth look at the last 40 years, in terms of recessions and their effect on advertising.) Whether to advertise during a recession is a question that has been raised by agencies and clients alike worldwide since the early 1920s. Unfortunately, to our knowledge, only the United ...
Over the last year the US, once flying high, has fallen and face planted into a somewhat ugly recession. For people with steady jobs the fear is of course the dreaded pink slip. But as long as they can keep their jobs their paychecks in most cases will remain the same. For small business owners a recession is often felt in the pocketbook. With less people buying their goods and services their revenues and profit margins can start to sink. And it can be painful for a number of reasons. First many business owners have an emotional attachment to their business. When the business starts to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING IN A RECESSION
- cdasilva RT @GTCost: @Danny_McTurner A bank advertising lifestyle investmnt in a deepest recession, while ripping to shreds mortgages clients?! Fantastic stuff!
- GTCost @Danny_McTurner A bank advertising lifestyle investmnt in a deepest recession, while ripping to shreds mortgages clients?! Fantastic stuff!
- brunellalongo Advertising and social networking for job seekers in tough times http://brunellalongo.wikispaces.com/Job+seeking+in+a+recession
Postcard Advertising | Marketing Strategies For Recession Proofing Your Business
Marketing Business Opportunity is this my Target Market in the Recession?
- TriNet Webinar: How 2 Small Businesses Survived and Thrived during ...
- Free webinar: Employee training in a recession « Training Marketer