Special Report on
Advertising in All Media
Advertising in All Media - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
At the end of July, the AMC show Mad Men returns to television for its fourth season. The world of media and marketing has changed since the early 1960s advertising heyday. Aside from the obvious cultural changes (drinking, smoking and sexually harassing women in the office were completely acceptable, along with being racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic), the biggest difference is the introduction of an essential measurement that clients now expect their agencies to show: the marketing return on investment. The Mad Men days were golden ones for media companies and agencies because there was little to no accountability. Marketers ...
made a commitment to Apple to sell 70,000-80,000 phones a year. That means that on every business day of the year, each of the three must sell around 260 phones. This is a logical possibility, given that each company operates around 350 sales points in Israel. As iPhone advertising is dropping here, this is perhaps an indicator that the firms are meeting their targets and therefore cutting spending on advertising. An analysis of the media advertising for the iPhone conducted for TheMarker by Ifat Advertising Monitoring in January indicates that advertising in all media dropped to NIS 3 ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING IN ALL MEDIA
- derneeze loves the Media&Advertising section in IHT! not to mention that all the articles are FOC too =P
- ButlerCollegian To all our media friends:What are your online advertising prices? We're updating ad rates for our new website that will launch in the fall!
- aimprinting All print media advertising, whether a print media ad in the newspaper or a flyer to be distributed, has always... http://fb.me/BdPQBBAt
Online Advertising Agency, Viral Media Marketing with Video Army
OMMA Global Hollywood 2008 - online media, marketing and advertising
- Function: Webinar to Discuss Growing Trend of Humanitarianism In ...
- View Last Week's “Making The Move To The Graph” Webinar