Special Report on
Advertising in America
Advertising in America - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Advertisers and their agencies are required to make many difficult moral choices, and it is not always easy to know how to make these decisions. Whatever choices advertisers make, there is no scarcity of third parties (e.g., public interest groups, the Federal Trade Commission, competitors, media commentators) to criticize and/or second guess. Thus, research on advertising ethics has the potential to assist managers and public policy makers as they make very difficult choices about communicating with their respective publics. One approach for understanding advertising ethics is to identify advertising practices (e.g., ...
Advertising is a favored target for the modern feminist, fond of critiquing the use of sex to sell non-sexual ideas (see: PETA ) and creating an exploitative industry that thinks the hidden meaning of double entendres will be lost on viewers (see: Toyota ). While sexism in TV and print advertisement is nothing new, one can’t help but wonder what’s with the influx of completely tasteless (and, indeed, inaccurate) ads. Consider the launch of the new “Easy Tone” sneakers by Reebok. Piggybacking off the success of Avon and Curves’ joint venture, other shoe ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING IN AMERICA
- SMRew So my three year old told me that Toy Story 3 is the number one movie in America. Apparently their advertising works!
- whitesideneil It's weird seeing buses advertising toy story 3 for July 19th when I seen it about 2 weeks ago in America! :D
- Col_Joblist About the Job (Columbus): Our Company is the fastest growing internet advertising company in North America. Our... http://dlvr.it/2STsZ
Best Value in small business advertising and promotions. Internet Marketing on a budget.
http://www.Lead411.biz,uk biggest online direct mail ...
- Function: Webinar to Discuss Growing Trend of Humanitarianism In ...
- Webcast: Smartphone Trends for North America and Europe Through ...