Special Report on
Advertising in Print
Advertising in Print - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
It is a scientifically proven fact that 5 times as many people read headlines as read the body copy of an ad. So with the headline, you've spent about 80% of your advertising dollar. So from there it's pretty easy to make a case that the headline is the most important part of any ad. Yet, a very large percentage of advertising that you see out there doesn't even carry a headline. Those that do tend towards cute, catchy slogans. By headline I mean a benefit rich offer that grabs you by the throat. It doesn't matter what format your advertising takes - postcards, letters, print ads, radio or TV ads and even web ...
Everyone knows there’s a world of information and services on the Internet. So what does that mean for your business? Do other businesses or consumers that are looking for a service or product that your business offers discover your service? The answer might be a big “NO” to you. Just like us, you have placed advertisements in newspapers and magazines and the results were not as good as you expected. We once we placed an advertisement in a magazine that claimed to have over 1.5 million subscribers nationwide. We spent nearly a thousand dollars for the ad and only got a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING IN PRINT
- LiftOffCreative Panasonic advertise their 3D TV with Avatar but small print says: Avatar not available in 3D! Isn't that false advertising the TV then?
- guywakely $8.1bn - How much more will be spent in the US on advertising in digital media rather than print in 2010 (via @WiredUK )
- designEcho Available for #work [#studio #print #production #design #directmarketing #directmail #advertising #packaging] http://bit.ly/c7DG4y #nyc #in
Canpages - Local Online Advertising and Print Marketing - Canpages.ca
Advertising Techniques for Small Business
- AT&T Webinar to Help Small Businesses Protect and Manage ...
- eMarketer Webinar: The Keys to Online Display Advertising - The ...