Special Report on
Advertising in the Media
Advertising in the Media - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
At the end of July, the AMC show Mad Men returns to television for its fourth season. The world of media and marketing has changed since the early 1960s advertising heyday. Aside from the obvious cultural changes (drinking, smoking and sexually harassing women in the office were completely acceptable, along with being racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic), the biggest difference is the introduction of an essential measurement that clients now expect their agencies to show: the marketing return on investment. The Mad Men days were golden ones for media companies and agencies because there was little to no accountability. Marketers ...
Council job adverts should be published online to save money, increase transparency and help reduce pointless posts, says Eric Pickles , the local government secretary. In a speech this afternoon, Pickles will explain the commercial logic behind the strategy, one that could well lead to a further decrease in ad revenue for national, regional and local newspapers . Pickles will point out in his speech to the Local Government Association conference in Bournemouth that it can cost £5,000 to £10,000 to place an advert in some national newspapers . Though he will say that his plan will not end ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING IN THE MEDIA
- allbrandmedia #media Paper Round (21 July) - Which brands are advertising in the national press? http://ht.ly/18e1Zx
- IndigoJack SEO + Social Media + Google : One feeds the other. Using them to help you = slashing your advertising costs. And puts you in control. #seo
- spoonersean has just finished work on the first edit of the 'Advertising' page on Biggish Media, and it's still in the AM!
"Social Media Marketing" - "Targeted Website Traffic" for your Business [ ...
Online Advertising Agency, Viral Media Marketing with Video Army
- The Definitive Webinar Marketing eGuide
- View the Latest adCenter API Webcast Recording on Demand: July ...