Special Report on
Advertising of Food
Advertising of Food - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In this study, researchers examined changes in children’s and adolescents’ total exposure to food advertising. The study reports that children and teens are seeing fewer television advertisements for fruit drinks, regular soda and sweets such as candy, cookies and pastries. However, youths of all ages are exposed to substantially more TV ads for fast-food restaurants. The study follows self-regulation pledges by major food and beverage companies to eliminate unhealthy TV ads targeting children ages 11 and younger. Although recent changes in ad exposure indicate certain progress, the study concludes that continued ...
Just how much influence food advertising and promotion has on children’s food choices and obesity will be the subject of discussion at a symposium in Wellington on Tuesday 15 March. The symposium is hosted by the Agencies for Nutrition Action. The key note speaker is Dr Gerard Hastings, director of the Institute for Social Marketing in the UK and Professor of Social Marketing at the University of Strathclyde . Professor Hastings led a research team at Strathclyde University which published a report in 2003 titled “Review of Research on the Effects of Advertising of Food ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING OF FOOD
- charliejsmith Anyone know of any good food delivery options in Camden? #advertising
- MarketingWeekEd Only one of 307 alcohol ads in breach of advertising codes in 2009, says ASA. http://tinyurl.com/3y9e9rr
- SPENCERROTH Nothing says "I serve shitty food" more than a restaurant that puts already prepared dishes in the window/street as a form of advertising
Business Marketing & Design : Marketing a Food Product
Small Business Marketing 101
- Josh Andrus GVO Conference Series, GVO Webcast tip 2 Earth Frien
- Premium Series—Dietary Supplement Claims in the Retail Environment ...