Special Report on
Advertising To Teens
Advertising To Teens - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
One of the most important recent developments in advertising to kids has been the defining of a "tween" market (ages 8 to 12). No longer little children, and not yet teens, tweens are starting to develop their sense of identity and are anxious to cultivate a sophisticated self-image. And marketers are discovering there's lots of money to be made by treating tweens like teenagers. The marketing industry is forcing tweens to grow up quickly. Industry research reveals that children 11 and older don't consider themselves children anymore. The Toy Manufacturers of America have changed their target market from ...
But a few brave pioneers are making significant headway with the teen crowd online by applying age-old marketing wisdom and a little high-tech creativity. The moral of the story: find the right message and targeted placements, and your clickthrough rate could look a whole lot more civilized. Eastpak, for example, made news last month when Netratings ranked its ad, featuring a contest for a free backpack stuffed with prizes, as the No. 1 ad clicked on by teens 12 to 17. But a few brave pioneers are making significant headway with the teen crowd online by applying age-old marketing wisdom ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING TO TEENS
- angryczeck Writing advertising directed to teens. Yo-yo, it's gonna be so boss! Like Air Supply rad only Hall & Oates smooth.
- portobella Fausse bonne idée ? dans qq heures, AOL lance son portail musical Cambio, "bringing teens clother to the stars" http://bit.ly/9u0ZFi
- ScriptStore http://bit.ly/9V1BnM
Smells Like Teen Marketing
Make Money Online The Easy Way - Real Money Online Work At Home - From ...
- Long-term Online Advertising Partners: Webinar Preview | Nielsen Wire
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Webinar Future of Advertising DeckFINAL.ppt