Special Report on
Art in Advertising
Art in Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
ccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, over 250,000 people work in the advertising industry. This number is expected to grown due to two important trends. First is the megamergers among advertising agencies. This trend has been fueled by agencies' desire to increase market share by offering more services such as sophisticated market research, media buying, and in-house production facilities to clients. The second trend has been spurred by an increase in international businesses and global marketing. Agencies are moving quickly to set-up international subsidiaries to assist clients who have gone global. ...
As if the quality and value of good copy and design wasn't marginalized enough by the marketing industry already, a new software program called PlaceLocal is now aiming to remove creative talent from the local display ad business entirely. According to a New York Times article , the program, developed by advertising technology company PaperG, mines the web for contact info, photos, relevant content, reviews, customer comments and other information on a client's business, and compiles the information into a customized online display ad -- no muss, no fuss... and no need for ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ART IN ADVERTISING
- elizabethbauman Holy smokes! My painting "The Architect" is in the local newspaper advertising the Radius 25 show at Salem Art Association.
- United_Kingdom_ #UK #News :: how to equip myself for being an advertising art director??? http://bit.ly/cRX3gl
- karanbhandari MASP – Sao Paulo Museum Of Art: Pink And Blue, The Schoolboy, Rembrandt Self - I Believe in Advertising | ONLY SELE… http://bit.ly/9iQkgY
Creative Advertising ideas - Brainstorming reference tool - marketing made easy
Pharrell Joins The Marketing Industry
- PaperSpecs “Managing Critical Color” Webinar | PaperSpecs
- Association for Women in Communications - AWC Webinar 108 - Killer ...