Special Report on
Book Trailer Day!
Book Trailer Day! - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
series has got a definite Tim Burton vibe. From the Beetlejuicy graveyard to the spidery trees to the “Ever Feel Invisible?” scrawled on a locker, it screams Hot Topic Gothic. The stop-motion is actually pretty impressive for a book trailer, and the haunting song is an original produced by Vince Clarke, formerly of Depeche Mode and Yaz. Ghostgirl: Lovesick is set to hit stores in July. Check out the trailer after the jump. (Read full post) For a novel about a virus that turns human beings into bloodthirsty creatures, it’s hardly surprising that the publicity campaign is, well, viral. The publishers of Justin Cronin’s much-hyped, ...
all watched a bazillion (yes, that is a highly technical term) movie trailers - intriguing ads intended to pique your interest so you will watch the film. A book trailer has the same purpose - basically, it is an ad for your novel, with the goal of making everyone who watches it run right out to buy your book. Creating a book trailer will be one of the most enjoyable aspects of your marketing experience. I had a lot of fun creating mine. There are several aspects to consider when creating a book trailer. There are two basic styles that I have seen. There is the documentary approach, where ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BOOK TRAILER DAY!
- daxteriana RT @breedespain: Yay! The TDD book trailer is at 1.6k views. That's 3 books in the bag. Can we make it to 4 by the end of the day? Http://readbree.com
- breedespain Yay! The TDD book trailer is at 1.6k views. That's 3 books in the bag. Can we make it to 4 by the end of the day? Http://readbree.com
- BooksCompleteMe RT @breedespain: Only 1 day in & the TDD trailer has over 1K views. That's 2 books in the bag so far. Keep spreading the word! http://bit.ly/cit2RH
Midnight Meat Train!! uncensored w/ Carrie Keagan!
Twilight Full version
- The Joy of Children's Literature: Free Webinar on Reading ...
- The Joy of Children's Literature: Webcast with Kate DiCamillo