Special Report on
Brands and Advertising
Brands and Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
a journal of cultural criticism based in Chicago. Frank received a Ph.D. in history from the University of Chicago in 1994. Ty Montague is co-creative director at Wieden + Kennedy in New York. In his 15-year career, he has created campaigns for national clients such as Reebok, Mercedes Benz, Coca-Cola, Volvo, Everlast, MTV and others. Beginning in 1994, Montague spent four years as a freelance consultant working on projects for Wieden + Kennedy, Fallon McElligott Berlin, Hal Riney and ...
More than 500 bands and creative teams from every nook and cranny of South Africa have already signed up for the online Global Moguls music and creative media competition , and excitement is mounting ahead of the 31 July 2010 registration deadline. Even the distraction of the World Cup hasn’t prevented the country’s most savvy young talents from staking their claim to fame in this pioneering music and creative media competition. Purely web-based in nature, Global Moguls requires enterprising unsigned bands and their creative multimedia teams to upload original music and video content to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BRANDS AND ADVERTISING
- Perspx Brands such as McDonald's advertising their food as of a high quality and standard screams "bullshit" much like corporate mission statements
- SmartaHQ Paul Dymond discusses the importance of a cohesive brand over focusing on a singular issue like a logo http://bit.ly/aiHNan
- baekdal @anneskulteti I have 4 fashion brands where to refocus the to be less about advertising, and much more about getting people to talk about us
Brands: impact of social networks on brands, marketing and corporate image
Guide to conversational marketing online
- BBB and WOMMA Present Free Webinar Series - BBB News Center
- Maidenform Brands, Inc. Announces Earnings Release Date and ...