Special Report on
Digital Marketing and Advertising News
Digital Marketing and Advertising News - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In our discussions about what will happen in the digital marketing industry during the next 12 months, one overarching trend emerged: The basic rules of brand building are just as important for innovations in the digital space as they are for traditional forms of communication. Using new technology won't in itself bring success; your digital communications still need to be creative, engaging and relevant if they are to cut it during the second decade of this century. Here are the first five of our top 10 trends for 2010. (We'll post the next five here tomorrow.) Online display: Don't be blinded by the shiny and new.
NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- With Apple CEO Steve Jobs' dislike of its Flash technology, Adobe would appear to be locked out of three of the hottest mobile devices: the iPhone, iTouch and iPad. Well, not quite. Hours before Mr. Jobs was to take the stage at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, Adobe announced it has a plan to help advertisers using Flash, the dominant video technology on the web, get on Apple's devices anyway. Adobe is partnering with mobile ad network Greystripe to produce ads in Apple's preferred video format, HTML5, as well as convert ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
DIGITAL MARKETING AND ADVERTISING NEWS
- HotInMarketing Flack Me | Advertising Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Digital Jobs, and Media Jobs; industry news articles, blogs, and .. http://shrten.com/25vm
- warrenmichaels Advertising News 80sTees.com and AllPopArt.com Select Knotice for Connected Direct Digital Mark... http://tinyurl.com/3439gf2 Follow Warren
- CMOMarketing #marketing #ad IPG's Mediabrands and AOL Partner to Re-Invent Digital Retail Advertising - MarketWatch (press releas... http://ow.ly/17P4SU
Social Media Strategies - News Aggregation Part 1
Newspaper brands online | IAB Engage 2009
- Daily News - Aquent Sponsors AMA Webcast Featuring Eric Waldinger ...
- OTOlabs Announces June 24th Webinar: 'New Directions in ...