Special Report on
Digital Video Advertising
Digital Video Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As vice president of marketing for Unicast, Bryan Hjelm leads the company’s overall brand and marketing strategies, public relations and communications programs, In addition, Bryan supports global sales, partnerships, user experience and product positioning initiatives. Hjelm’s diverse marketing and management background includes Fortune 500 corporate experience in interactive marketing and advertising strategy, demand generation and e-commerce. Prior to Unicast, Bryan Hjelm served as a Group Account Director at Springbox, an Austin based interactive agency. At Springbox, Bryan helped shape online strategies for brands such as ...
If there was any doubt among media buyers about putting money into online video advertising, 2010 should be the year to change that. Consumers are increasingly turning to the digital space to watch video. Moreover, the influx of professionally produced content is making the digital space more friendly to large advertisers. As with most any medium, if the eyeballs are there, advertisers will follow. Now it's just up to the medium to deliver on the predictions coming in for the next year. According to a new survey from eMarketer , video content is being consumed online at a rapidly ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
DIGITAL VIDEO ADVERTISING
- 2DegreesMktg #Digital Media & Video changing way #advertising is packaged feat. #Google #Groupons #Video http://bit.ly/9XpqcW
- comsatav Even in a down economy, Digital Signage sales are up. Businesses realizing profits from location based video advertising. http://ht.ly/2dH6E
- BurgessAdv Online video advertising spending will grow more than 48 percent this year, reaching $1.5 billion. http://ow.ly/2dVK2
Visual Domain Leaders in Real Estate Video
ELOC Digital Video Marketing & Distribution, Irvine CA
- eMarketer Webinar: The Evolving Online Video Landscape - The ...
- Real-World Digital Video Quality Using SCTE 168 - Light Reading ...