Special Report on
Employee Brand Engagement
Employee Brand Engagement - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Welcome Glad you could join us Exciting session planned today Hope you find it useful Presentation will be on SlideShare after webinar We’ll send you an email with a link to it I thought the photo was appropriate Shows a marina at low tide Boats are still there, no one has taken them out yet Waiting on the rising tide to come in and lift them up That’s what we’re doing as well. In low tide situation, waiting on rising tide to lift up our companies Jason Your presenters today Jason introduces himself Brian introduces himself Jason Before we get into the five trends, thought it would be helpful to provide a little background on ...
Did you know your best brand asset walks out your door every night? Employees can be your most powerful brand proof points, either reinforcing or breaking your brand�s promise every time they interact with a customer, shareholder or even another employee. Branding begins with employees Nearly two million people recently enjoyed a free Denny�s Grand Slam breakfast. Denny�s CEO Nelson Marchioli saw the one-day promotion, which offered up free breakfast to all of America, as �reacquainting America with the Denny�s brand.� The promotion was hugely successful at getting people in the door to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
EMPLOYEE BRAND ENGAGEMENT
- nwalls So sad I missed it. Computer challenges! There in sprit! RT @ty_sullivan: Reasons get involvd #NoKidHungry :Brand Rep. Employee engagement
- ty_sullivan Reasons to get involved #NoKidHungry :Brand Rep. Employee engagement
- ScottMacIver Just off an interesting conference call with @edzuber. Follow him for insights on employee engagement and the creation of brand advocates.
GBR - How to Communicate Change to Employees
Leading@Google: Daniel Pink
- HCI webcast: Telling the European brand story ~ HR to HR 2.0 and ...
- Free Webinar: How to Build your Personal Brand, Manage Yourself as ...