Special Report on
Ethics In Advertising
Ethics In Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Advertisers and their agencies are required to make many difficult moral choices, and it is not always easy to know how to make these decisions. Whatever choices advertisers make, there is no scarcity of third parties (e.g., public interest groups, the Federal Trade Commission, competitors, media commentators) to criticize and/or second guess. Thus, research on advertising ethics has the potential to assist managers and public policy makers as they make very difficult choices about communicating with their respective publics. One approach for understanding advertising ethics is to identify advertising practices (e.g., ...
Ethics have always been an important aspect of every business activity, although the term has meant different things at different times in different lands to different people. Nonetheless, as ethical concerns are an inseparable element of business, advertising can not ignore them. Sadly, the advertising industry has rarely cared to look beyond immediate marketing objectives. The argument in the industry is that it is the government’s job to judge what is right and what is wrong. Shirking its own responsibility for regulation, the industry has belittled business values and agencies ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ETHICS IN ADVERTISING
- danielpbrauer According to a USA Today poll Advertising Practitioners ranked below Congressmen in public perception of honesty & ethics... Sad day. #adage
- pssienna First essay topic:Changes in Family Structure, Second essay topic: Ethics of Advertising, Third essay topic: Green consumerism. Interesting!
- Musclepapa Fitness Industry Advertising Ethical? Advertising Ethics Institute To Being Announced Today In Orlando http://ning.it/c5j7Ys
Spellcasters and the creepy world of neuromarketing
[Facebook Manners] Proper Facebook Etiquette For Your Business
- Webinar Details - The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Lexis Nexis: The Business of Litigation – CLE Webinar Series ...