Special Report on
Evening Standard Advertising
Evening Standard Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
IMAGINE a poster advertisement with a miniature camera that can see if you are a man or woman -- and change accordingly to suit your tastes. This poster-sized high-definition TV screen can change dimension - - depending on whether you are two feet or 20 feet away -- to pull you in. There might also be an augmented reality screen next to it, with images beamed from a digital projector onto holographic glass (see picture). Then you can browse a drop-down menu on the side of one of the screens, scroll through to different "pages" to explore the brand, and send details such as a "money-off coupon" to your phone ...
A few years ago now I discovered art, I was going through a pretty bleak time in my life and in order to distract myself from the misery I went down to the Saatchi Gallery in County Hall. For a couple of hours I forgot about everything that was bad in my life at the time. The humour in the works of the YBA's especially took me out of the black funk I was in. Since then I've travelled around Europe checking out various galleries and finding less famous pieces that make my heart soar when I look at them. I became a member of the Tate Galleries cos it was cheaper than paying to see ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
EVENING STANDARD ADVERTISING
- KatieAMcD great article in the Evening Standard re Client/agency rships: http://tiny.cc/7c0pn
- Claremontcomms Interesting article in yesterday's Evening Standard about agency/client relationships: http://bit.ly/dlcHFa
- hunterlodge Evening standard 20 July "what's the secret of a long term relationship in advertising" our view - everything you do must be excellent
Accountable Advertising with Avinash Kaushik
1959 First EVER Barbie Commercial High Quaility HQ!
- SCREENVILLE: Cinema Talk Webcast Vault
- Video Archive | Webcasts (Video and Audio) | Georgetown University