Special Report on
Follow Advertising on Twitter
Follow Advertising on Twitter - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
But the microblogging service already has an idea for a new product: Selling some of the real estate dedicated to its “trending” feature, where it highlights topics Twitter users are chattering about. Twitter is describing the product to advertisers as “Promoted Trends,” an extension of the “Promoted Tweets” program announced in April . The messaging service has been talking about it in vague terms and has yet to test it. But the basic gist seems to be this: Advertisers will be able to insert their own terms into the list of trends Twitter displays on users’ homepages (see image below; ...
I’m going to be up front with you. I’m not a fan of advertising on Twitter. I’m even less of a fan of posting ads to my own Twitter account. So I clearly have some bias. Twitter advertising can be a hot button issue for some though, causing followers to flee or advertisers to come a-calling. Some love it because it’s a way to monetize something they do anyway, or reach a new targeted market. Some hate it because it causes unsolicited clutter and “invades” real relationships. I fall squarely into the latter group. Now don’t get me wrong. I’m ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FOLLOW ADVERTISING ON TWITTER
- ameliasnow @hiixitsdanaaa haha i hate when advertising people follow you on twitter lol
- ThLittleMonster @ladystarlightny leading advertising you follow me on Twitter???
- akiva All right, since when does talking about spilling milk on an iPod mean I want to follow iPod advertising Twitter accounts? C'MON, PEOPLE!
What is Viral Marketing? How will it help my business? Join Viral Marketing ...
[Twitter Marketing] Get Followers, Generate Leads Part 1 by Scott Skinner
- Reminder: ANA Multi-Screen Consumer Study Webinar on Wednesday ...
- View the Latest adCenter API Webcast Recording on Demand: July ...