Special Report on
In-Store Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
an audience (viewers, readers or listeners) to purchase or take some action upon products, ideals, or services. It includes the name of a product or service and how that product or service could benefit the consumer, to persuade a target market to purchase or to consume that particular brand . These brands are usually paid for or identified through sponsors and viewed via various media. Advertising can also serve to communicate an idea to a mass amount of people in an attempt to convince them to take a certain action, such as encouraging 'environmentally friendly' behaviors, and even unhealthy behaviors through food ...
Jonathan Opdyke serves as Chief Executive Officer of HookLogic and is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the company. Prior to leading HookLogic, Jonathan led world-wide e-Business and web marketing strategy for Xerox Corporation. Working with stakeholders throughout Xerox, he planned and championed programs to grow online revenue and derive cost savings using the internet. As a "Lean Six Sigma" black belt, he led cross-functional efforts to maximize online lead generation and optimize telesales and field sales success rates. In earlier roles, he worked on ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- GregMenti This store in Bristol is so ghetto. It is a convenience store that has a sign advertising Mountain Dew. Seriously, so fucking gross
- MarketingJobLA Hiring a Event Marketing and In Store Promotions- Entry Level Advertising at Prestige Marketing (Sher... http://bit.ly/9FTJg6 #jobs #shjobs
- RelationshipsG : Digital Signage – Build Your Brand With In-store Advertising – FREE Articles Directory http://bit.ly/9ZxPIp
Online Network Marketing Training
Leo Burnett / Arc Predictions 2008, Future Trends in Marketing
- Regeneron Schedules June 9, 2010 Teleconference and Webcast to ...
- Webinar: Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Advertising - An Agency ...