Special Report on
India, Advertising Jobs
India, Advertising Jobs - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
12 April 2010- Global recession is already over and the economy is bouncing back to its normal. Travel and tourism industry of India is in full swings. This makes the hospitality jobs in India an attractive option for hotel management students. Till now the traditional hotel hospitality careers were limited to such jobs as those of front office jobs, housekeeping jobs, food and beverage and chefs jobs. However, with all the international focus on discovering India as a travel destination and also to explore the staying options other than hotels as well as rise in corporate hospitals, malls etc. the hospitality careers options ...
Naukri hub offers information on Advertising jobs in Chennai. Chennai is considered as the major centre of advertising industry, therefore making it a marketplace of advertising jobs in India. Scores of new job vacancies generated in advertising and communications in Chennai. There are advertising companies whose head office is based at Chennai, and major Indian and global advertising companies are operating from Chennai, making Chennai a hub of advertising jobs in India . Advertising jobs in Chennai include that of account planner jobs, advertising executive jobs, copywriter jobs, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INDIA, ADVERTISING JOBS
- jobsopening Creative and innovative talents preferred more than whom have only academic degrees for #advertisisng #jobs in #Mumbai http://bit.ly/axSHdU
- globaljobmarket RT @jobsopening Creative nd innovative talents preferred more dan whom have only academic degrees 4 #advertisisng #jobs http://bit.ly/axSHdU
- Jobs4Indians India job Client Servicing: Our client is one of the top companies offering the complete gamut of advertising & PR... http://bit.ly/bIh2Kz
Make Money With Best Online Advertising HOME BASED BUSINESS no monthly fees no signup fee ...
Printing Company | Online Graphics Design Studio | Print Media Advertising |Image Editing Agency ...
- Older,richer,wiser? Marketing to the over 50s video webcast ...
- SAJAforum: WEBCAST: Shashi Tharoor, India's Minister of State for ...