Special Report on
Magazine Editorial Calendar
Magazine Editorial Calendar - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
EPPRM Management is announcing the editorial deadlines for COMMUNICATION TRENDS a result oriented magazine that features communication trends and solutions related to all aspects of a company’s communication strategy. Communication Trends Magazine FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) – Jun 29, 2010 – The magazine targets entrepreneurs and small to medium size businesses looking to progress to the next level of success by undertaking big company strategies while utilizing smaller budgets without compromising effectiveness or success. Advertising placement (Includes banner ads and online videos) in the magazine ...
• We now offer a comment box after each article. This allows you to gage the conversation, how your article was received. As it is a new feature you might want to have friends or colleagues leave a comment to get things started. • An RSS Feed also allows our readers to keep on top of monthly updates. MAY 24th: Deadline May 14th FEATURE SPREAD : Share what you are reading, listening to and (or) a favourite movie. We will run your list with your name and business info. Relationships: Write about a woman in your life or someone famous who you admire. Business: How you promote yourself & your ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MAGAZINE EDITORIAL CALENDAR
- housewifebliss my editorial calendar is confusing me, I need to put my feet up and read a glossy magazine, when is September Vogue out?
- techandtrading RT @michelelinn Agree w @OlkinComm: Just like a print magazine, a web site should have a managing editor & an editorial calendar. #UX #IA
- rustyweston RT @michelelinn: Agree w @OlkinComm: Just like a print magazine, a web site should have a managing editor and an editorial calendar. #UX #IA #contentstrategy
Situating Personal Information Management Practices within an Organization
MinneWebCon morning keynote
- A look at webinar best practices, including maintaining editorial ...
- Sponsors Area - Webinar - Directions Magazine