Special Report on
Marketing, advertising and PR
Marketing, advertising and PR - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
College graduates who have relevant experience, are highly creative, and have strong communication skills should have the best job opportunities. Common job characteristics include high earnings, substantial travel, and long hours (including evenings and weekends). All firms seek to promote and sell their products and services profitably. In many small companies, the owner or chief executive officer must assume all responsibilities for sales, marketing, advertising, promotions, and public relations. Large firms have an executive vice president to direct these areas for the firm’s products and services, which they may offer ...
Synergy Marketing Group announces a new client: Professional Conventions & Meetings (ProCaM), an Indianapolis-based event, meeting and convention planning firm. This partnership was created through the Infuse Initiative, a business grant program that provides pro-bono marketing, technology, accounting, legal and sales training services to small businesses, not-for-profits and government agencies. As the creator and major sponsor of Infuse, Synergy will provide ProCaM (this year’s small business Infuse Initiative winner) with full-service marketing, branding, public relations and lead ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND PR
- rhpritchard RT @joannatrzeciak @getvizibility @neilpatel The Difference Between Marketing, PR, Advertising, and Personal Branding http://bit.ly/dBRUEn
- joannatrzeciak RT @getvizibility: RT @neilpatel The Difference Between Marketing, PR, Advertising, and Personal Branding http://bit.ly/dBRUEn
- mee_sonya JJ52643 - MediaBuzz : Your <b>Marketing, Advertising</b> and PR Connection http://bit.ly/bjBQE0
History Internet Marketing Advertising SEO Pr AdTech Leyden
Marketing & Public Relations : How to Write an Effective Business Case Study
- Mobile Marketing Association Kick-Starts Summer Webinar Series ...
- Room 214 to Deliver Facebook Marketing Webinar on May 18 ...