Special Report on
Media and Advertising Planning
Media and Advertising Planning - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As I think about “rock my world” changes going on in marketing and media, they fall into three broad themes: changing our approach to media planning; changing our thinking about building brands and understanding the changing consumer and world we live in. This blog is about the first big bucket, changing our approach to media planning. Increasingly, the same media brand can be experienced on multiple platforms, in ways that fit with the strengths of each type. For example, MTV’s The Hills is not just a scheduled TV program; it has an immersive web environment with on-demand episodes, social media, ringtones, blogs, and more. ...
In order to understand Social Media Marketing we need a definition for âSocial Mediaâ and âSocial Networkingâ. To it put simply, Social Media is user generated content on the Internet. You may have come across the term web2.0 during the recent months. Social Media and Social Networking are web2.0. In the early days (well, actually only a few years ago) websites were quite static and passive. There was not much interaction going on as they were mostly corporate brochures converted to online use. The only way to participate was to send an emails or forms to the owners or webmaster of ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MEDIA AND ADVERTISING PLANNING
- iamRehan If you ARE or KNOW SOMEONE that is passionate about ADVERTISING and wants an ENTRY LEVEL MEDIA PLANNING POSITION-please get in touch with me
- gulrayys My advertising Creative Eorkshop and Media Planning & Opeation workshop shall start from 1st October 2010, (cont) http://tl.gd/2d7b2t
- sonofblackhat Pay-per-Click Analyst: Harnessing our expertise in Media Buying and Planning, Pay Per Click Advertising and Search... http://bit.ly/bdD9AM
Dental Marketing Top 5 Social Media Strategies
Web 2.0 Marketing Testimonial by Top Social Media Consultant Nathan Salmon
- How To Successfully Produce A Webinar: Follow the “Ten P's” « Web ...
- Webinar: Mobile Marketing in 2010: Up, Down or Flat? - Mobile ...