Special Report on
Media and Advertising
Media and Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
At the end of July, the AMC show Mad Men returns to television for its fourth season. The world of media and marketing has changed since the early 1960s advertising heyday. Aside from the obvious cultural changes (drinking, smoking and sexually harassing women in the office were completely acceptable, along with being racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic), the biggest difference is the introduction of an essential measurement that clients now expect their agencies to show: the marketing return on investment. The Mad Men days were golden ones for media companies and agencies because there was little to no accountability. Marketers ...
In astrology the influence of advertising and how advertisements impact society is ruled by the deceptive, illusory nature of Neptune. Both the field of advertising and the energy of Neptune in astrology have a lot in common. Ads are known to be deceptive, to portray illusions to the unsuspecting in order to influence on a subconscious level. In astrology Neptune, the planet of deep oceans, slippery fish, and mystical illusion, is receptive, influential on a subconscious, feeling level, hard to pinpoint, and linked to all things glamorous, magical, and unreal. Advertising influence is ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MEDIA AND ADVERTISING
- CrainsNewYork Executives in accounting, advertising, finance, high tech & new media, law and real estate have all found new digs. http://ow.ly/2alT0
- stephtara RT @core: In a nutshell: the ending of a questionable marriage. http://bit.ly/cyzCIA #media #ads #marketing
- core In a nutshell: the ending of a questionable marriage. http://bit.ly/cyzCIA #media #ads #marketing
Social Media Growth - Online Advertising Opportunity
Automated Twitter Marketing - Social Media Advertising Solutions
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: PoliSci 106A
- Free CLE (webinar) on how the ethical rules apply to life online ...