Special Report on
Microsoft Advertising Asia
Microsoft Advertising Asia - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Consumers in Asia are more active online than in any other region, surpassing global averages for using webmail, Instant Messaging, uploading photos, blogging and micro-blogging according to the Global Web Index. The global survey, developed jointly by Trendstream and Lightspeed Research and sponsored by Microsoft Advertising, includes five markets in Greater Asia Pacific in its analysis of web usage, motivations, and consumer attitudes to digital communications. "We are excited to sponsor the Asia launch of the Global Web Index," says Kenneth Andrew, Marketing Director, Microsoft Advertising Greater Asia Pacific. ...
Video gaming is expanding in popularity across Asia Pacific and so is the practice of in-game advertising, as its offering available to marketers expands. In-game advertising (IGA) refers to the use of computer and video games as a medium in which to deliver advertising. Companies like Google and Microsoft have already joined the bandwagon and are offering interesting propositions of in-game advertising. Microsoft, which bought Massive in May 2006, is a leader in placing dynamic advertising in games. The market is filled with many smaller players, such as a company called Double Fusion. ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MICROSOFT ADVERTISING ASIA
- johnkerrnz RT @eMarketer: Moms follow marketers for more than just deals - http://bit.ly/bKg5yQ. Consistent w @MSAasia findings http://bit.ly/dwLmhh
- HKPRNetwork RT @MSAasia: Interview with Richard Dunmall of Microsoft Advertising at Cannes on multi-screen strategy and what's coming up: http://bit.ly/9Dt9zI
- MSAasia Interview with Richard Dunmall of Microsoft Advertising at Cannes on multi-screen strategy and what's coming up: http://bit.ly/9Dt9zI
Google Internet Summit 2009: Search and Cloud Computing
Eric Schmidt on technology, innovation & the global economy
- Mobile Marketing Association Kick-Starts Summer Webinar Series ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - 4.27.10 American Studies Webinar