Special Report on
Miller High Life commercial
Miller High Life commercial - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
One of the biggest competitions in the Olympics happens outside the arenas. The competition for advertising brands and endorsements are as much a part of the Olympics as the rings and the torch. So, it should come as no surprise that even the U.S. Curling team is getting into the act of selling something "big" at the 2010 Olympic Games. It was a good game this year. I rooted for the underdog Saint's and they won. In what some spectators think is the more important competition of the night, the commercials, Miller High Life clearly won. This year because of the Great Recession, Miller sponsored 30 seconds of ...
“I didn’t believe it at first, I thought it was a joke,” Tim Herron remembers, “I was talking one day about baseball cards and we got a call from Miller High Life. They were asking if we’d like to represent the people of Chicago” in a Super Bowl Ad. Tim Herron is one of four small businesses to receive a free Super Bowl Ad from Miller High Life. Credit: Patrick Boylan Herron, 25, the owner of Tim’s Baseball Card Shop , 4549 North Western Avenue, a storefront a block south of the Western Ave Brown Line stop, had struck gold. “It didn’t sink in till I was on the set,” Herron says, “all the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MILLER HIGH LIFE COMMERCIAL
- RetroYouTube #Miller High Life #Beer #Commercial (1986): An American television commercial #advertising… http://goo.gl/fb/nqGHa
- ImaBkyleLee Nevr drink Miller High life, that fat nigga on that commercial is lyin!
- AnTuaNuaBoston Meet the Miller High Life commercial delivery guy, Windell tonight at 10pm!!! * An Tua Nua * 835 Beacon St. * Boston
Long Beach City Council Meeting
Lies In The Textbooks - Creationist Kent Hovind Reveals The Truth Abut Evolution
- Parents and Kids Reading Together: Webinar - Just Right Books ...
- bank of america corp. and webcast Resources | BNET