Special Report on
Mobile Advertising Trends
Mobile Advertising Trends - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - May 12, 2010) - JiWire, the leading mobile audience media company that reaches the On-The-Go Audience across its location-based media channel, today released its latest Mobile Audience Insights Report. The report examines device use, consumer adoption of Wi-Fi and consumer preferences for mobile content and advertising delivery. Advertisements in mobile applications are especially effective -- over half of survey respondents acted on an advertisement in an app in the last 30 days, and 18 percent made a purchase as a result of it. Location-Based Mobile Ads are Preferred Continuing to focus ...
The acquisitions of AdMob by Google and, more recently, Quattro Wireless by Apple have sent shockwaves throughout the industry, spotlighting the mobile space as a go-to medium for brands. Let's not kid ourselves: Whenever a big name like Google or Apple gets involved in the industry, it can only help attract more positive attention to the market and to the capabilities mobile advertising provides brands. The acquisition has set the stage for what will be a busy year for the mobile advertising industry in 2010. Big brands bite For years the mobile advertising industry has seen ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MOBILE ADVERTISING TRENDS
- MobilBarcode Location-Enabled Search and Advertising the Future of GPS Market, Says IEMR: IE Market Research Corporation, the C... http://bit.ly/aHtm0x
- caroberry "@BC_Carl: @caroberry #IAB published new report "Mobile in-App advertising formats: Current & future trends" http://bit.ly/cscUrp"
- BC_Carl @caroberry #IAB published new report "Mobile in-App advertising formats: Current & future trends" #mobile http://bit.ly/cscUrp
Mobile Advertising: What's Next?
Leo Burnett / Arc Predictions 2008, Future Trends in Marketing
- "Mobile-ize Your Business" Google Webinar On Mobile Advertising ...
- Mobile Marketing Association Kick-Starts Summer Webinar Series ...