Special Report on
Mobile phones and mobile advertising
Mobile phones and mobile advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
A new report published today by Juniper Research suggests mobile app downloads will surpass 25 billion by 2015, up from just 2.6 billion in 2009.... The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) today published a report entitled "Prevailing Mobile In-Application Advertising Formats," that looks at current and future trends for mobile ad formats and placement on a variety of platforms and devices... The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) has released preliminary results to an upcoming survey in which marketers were asked about their mobile marketing budgets for the remainder of 2010 through 2011. Mobile commerce and ...
There are many barriers that appear to prevent brands and advertising agencies from using mobile marketing. The lack of data, benchmarking or measurement makes it hard to see the real business case for mobile marketing. Yet, mobile clearly has potential. The following article shows how mobile marketing has increased sales, improved brand engagement, awareness and has been used as a payment device. The questions I often hear from brands or agencies tend to go like this: ‘if we include a shortcode in a TV ad how many people will respond?’ or ‘what are the response rates for ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MOBILE PHONES AND MOBILE ADVERTISING
- TelecomSolution Pay Per Call advertising special for web and mobile phones http://topsavings.net/goto/business-advertising-ppc #ppc
- geezerbiz Something big and brand new and exciting...called Mobile Monopoly...advertising on cell phones. Reach millions. Learn more: www.ez.com/4mobi
- affiliatenewsfd #advertising mobile phones now outnumber TV sets by over 2 to 1 and Internet users by nearly 3 to 1, advertisers are http://is.gd/e0qwz
mGinger...mobile advertising for every business!
2020 Future seen from 2015: Futurist Mobile World. Consumer Trends:keynote conference ...
- Webinar: Mobile Marketing in 2010: Up, Down or Flat? - Mobile ...
- SGC Announces 'Increase Your Revenue with Mobile Marketing ...