Special Report on
Network Advertising Initiative
Network Advertising Initiative - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Online profiling is the collection of information about Internet surfing behavior within an advertising network for the purpose of formulating a "profile" or representation of users' habits and interests. By placing cookies on consumers' computers, online advertisers track millions of Internet users without their knowledge. The controversial practice has seized the public's attention and has been the topic of Congressional hearings. The Federal Trade Commission has been negotiating with network advertisers for several months and has recently agreed to self-regulatory principles with the industry group. ...
NEW YORK, NY AND BRUSSELS, BELGIUM – Netmining, a leading provider of audience targeting solutions, announced the expansion of its Netmining Audience Network into Europe, enabling European companies to leverage Netmining’s industry-leading audience targeting network to more effectively reach their customers online. The announcement marks the first wave of expansion into the European market by the Netmining Audience Network, with further growth forthcoming in the UK and Germany. Since its launch eight months ago, more than 100 U.S. marketers have utilized the Netmining Audience Network ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
NETWORK ADVERTISING INITIATIVE
- bartelbreet Network Advertising Initiative : Students in Marcus Graham Project Visit Tulsa - Greater Tulsa Reporter Newspapers http://dlvr.it/2mGP9
- ashiqajockey Network Advertising Initiative : Netmining Audience Network Broadens Global Reach with European Expansion - Braden... http://bit.ly/bEFNcJ
- sebmaster NAI : US Network Advertising Initiative following FTC threats regarding cookies and data management by adnetworks http://ff.im/-nK9iA
Marketing Business is it Linked to Social Media Marketing & do they work?
Project Canoe - Oprah - Paramount - VooZoo - The WB - MySpace - MediaBytes ...
- Resource Spotlight: June 24th Post Webinar Q&A Session | The ...
- MS-ISAC National Webcast Initiative