Special Report on
Pay for performance
Pay for performance - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Like everybody, health care professionals enjoy a pay raise for a job well done. But in some instances, financial incentives for health care performance may actually backfire. A new UCLA study shows that patient-care performance ratings for 25 medical groups across California improved significantly following the ...
Pay-for-performance is a hot topic in the health policy world. However, one of the largest pay-for-performance programs has already been implemented in the UK’s National Health Service. A paper by Doran et al. (2006) reviews the overall implementation of the NHS’s P4P program as well as how some physicians used exceptions to greatly increase their scores and bonuses. Some excerpts ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PAY FOR PERFORMANCE
- MackinacCenter Consolidation study questioned, performance pay, Teach for America - http://eepurl.com/TWMU
- US_UK_Jobs Listen to a brand new podcast from the founder of www.iwantanewjob.ie http://www.allaboutbusiness.ie/podcasts on "Pay for performance"
- ONLINECOMMODITY JOIN US AND MAKE MONEY…NO ADVANCE FEES PAY ONLY WHEN YOU EARN CHECK AT 11:00 PM AT OUR BLOG FOR TODAY’S PERFORMANC... http://bit.ly/drFCxk
HomelandSecurity #17 Public Law 107296 107th
Compensation Plan , Is It worth it ?(compensation plan)
- HR Industry Expert to Present Webinar on Creating a Successful Pay ...
- Hamlet Batista Webinar - Part II | Mediatrust Blog