Special Report on
Restaurant Social Media Marketing
Restaurant Social Media Marketing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
2010 is the year of social media, and the food service industry has really started to embrace the world of social in a big way. As I’ve mentioned on The Back Burner before , the biggest expense marketing with social media is your time. That’s good news for tight marketing budgets but bad news for restaurant managers and owners who are already overworked. The time commitment is especially large at the beginning of a restaurant’s social media campaign, before a critical mass of followers has been built. Once the ball gets rolling, it can still be a big commitment to manage all of the different outlets – twitter, facebook, ...
With all the hoopla surrounding sites like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, MySpace, YouTube and all the rest, it is easy to see why many restaurants are joining the rush to engage their customers on these sites. But hold on there restaurant owner or manager - you have some planning to do! It’s easy for a restaurant to just jump on to your favorite social media site and create an identity and page. Too easy! The temptation to rush in is easy, quick and less time consuming, but you can create a time eating back biting monster if you don’t position your image correctly and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
RESTAURANT SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- JerryatEngage Social Media - Restaurant Foursquare Marketing Ideas http://nblo.gs/6KG6y
- GuestPulse Introducing the Restaurant & Hospitality Social Media Marketing Bootcamp Series - www.RestaurantSocialMedia.com
- JeffreySummers The Restaurant & Hospitality Social Media Marketing Bootcamp: Las Vegas Aug 16-17. http://RestaurantSocialMedia.com
Denise Wakeman Invites You to Social Media Hash
[HACK]RESTAURANT City Cheats PIAIP RC Hack v1.13 DOWNLOAD WROKING 100 ...
- Webinar: Social media works best when restaurants keep it simple ...
- StreetInsider.com - Empathica Partners with Nation's Restaurant ...