Special Report on
Sponsorship Advertising Opportunities
Sponsorship Advertising Opportunities - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
STORES Media is the publishing and communications group of the National Retail Federation (NRF), the world’s largest retail trade association. STORES Media offerings include STORES Magazine, STORES Buying Guides, STORES Show Dailies, STORES.org, STORES First Edition, STORES Trends, STORES LPinformation, STORES Retail Deals, STORES Knowledge Series, STORES Digital Edition and STORES Mobile Edition. STORES products report on the broad spectrum of strategic issues facing senior retail executives, including: retail technology, supply chain and logistics, credit and payment systems, loss prevention, human resources, online retailing, ...
All Star Race Truck Driver, Mark C. Lowrey is making an unusual pit stop on the pages of EBAY. With NASCAR dreams in mind, Lowrey and JK Racing Inc. are showcasing their "Road To Daytona" EBAY auction now through December 11th, 2007. They are offering to the highest bidder a three day advertising bonanza with a "fun twist" and the opportunity to help make auto racing history. Mark C. Lowrey, 2003 ARTS Rookie Of The Year and accomplished All Star Race Truck Series Driver is no stranger to the world of auto racing. He has acquired hundreds of laps at race tracks all over ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SPONSORSHIP ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
- MrsSide RT @johndewmusic: Sponsorship/Advertising opportunities w/ One Mic at Warehouse Live: email email@example.com One Mic Promo http://youtu.be/rMN5HXZE0_E
- DEStateChamber Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities Now Online: http://wp.me/p9fSV-5K
- TheDjDon RT @jettimasstyr: Sponsorship/Advertising opportunities w/ One Mic Houston at Warehouse Live: email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Motorsport Lab: Forever Sushi Ferrari 360 Modena Sponsorship Advertising
http://www.lead411.biz,direkt marketing,marketing btob ...
- Association for Women in Communications - AWC Webinar 108 - Killer ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - FL-101-1