Special Report on
Television Public Service Announcements
Television Public Service Announcements - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
One thousand randomly selected stations were sent a very short survey form. If the stations did not respond within 3 weeks a follow-up request was sent to the station. A total of 671 cards were received for a response rate of 67%. Of the 671 responses 641 completed this section. Respondents could choose more than one format. The gross response for each category were as follows: 583 - Disc CD - 91% 56 - Reels - 9% 53 - Cassette - 8% 49 - Live - 8% An examination of the respondents that only chose one format had the following results: 523 - Disc CD - 88.6% 27 - Reels - 4.6% 23 - Cassette - 3.9% 17 - Live - 2.8% Of the 671 ...
The National Council on Aging (NCOA) has produced television Public Service Announcements to promote BenefitsCheckUp® and is distributing them in a number of ways. Research shows that seniors, especially those with limited means, get most of their information from television. Having and promoting the BenefitsCheckUp PSA can help more people access the benefits programs they may need to improve the quality of their lives. Developed and maintained by the NCOA, BenefitsCheckUp is the nation's most comprehensive Web-based service to screen for benefits programs for seniors with limited ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
TELEVISION PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Oezeo Somerset Access Television to produce free public service announcements http://isi.ms/11e575
- KatrinaMBritt Somerset Access Television to produce free public service announcements: By Anonymous Somerset Access Television h... http://bit.ly/9obXNj
- HNNow Somerset Access Television to produce free public service announcements: Somerset Access Television has slated T... http://bit.ly/aKSgZl
DTV The Big Game Public Service Announcement Commercial
Colon Cancer PSA
- Recovery Month 2010 - Join the Voices for Recovery: Now More Than ...
- Recovery Month 2010 - Homelessness and Substance Use Disorder ...