Special Report on
The Advertising Show
The Advertising Show - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In part three of our series on launching into online advertising, we look at strategies when it comes to buying ad placements. See part one, “ Getting Started in Display ,” and part two, “ Display Ads Go Viral .” Recently a major big box retailer of home appliances commissioned a study on customer behavior. It found that if people shopped at its store first, they ended up purchasing something 70 percent of the time. “A close rate of 70 percent on a first-time shopper is pretty amazing on a product that’s a couple thousand dollars,” says Michael Nuzzo, who worked with the client. But if the customer visited the store second or ...
Co-Host Brad Forsythe interviews Alex Ben Block, Senior Columnist for Hollywood Today, an online newsmagazine (http://HollywoodToday.net), Editor of an upcoming almanac of great movies from the past hundred years for George Lucas Books and a noted show business historian. Block has been heard for the past five years on NPR affiliate KPCC-FM's "Call Sheet" in Southern California and the nationally syndicated radio program, "The Advertising Show." The Hollywood Reporter and TelevisionWeek as well as Associate Editor of Forbes, Editor-in-Chief of eStar.com, a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE ADVERTISING SHOW
- JulieSpira Online dating profiles are really advertising. Focus on hobbies to help you connect -Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show w/ @tinatessina
- sports_boy http://euraeka.com/articles/6782651-The-LeBron-James-Show #free-advertising #basketball #lebron #free-agent #espn http://goo.gl/fb/mjdTM
- AntiqueTrader The semiannual Chicagoland Slot Machine, Juke Box and Advertising Show proves to be a family affair http://bit.ly/dcIK4f #antiques
Business TV - Tom Smith advertising on social networks
Internet Marketing Skype Training - How to find contacts- FREE advertising
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata New York Auto Show Webcast
- Webinar Synopsis: Top 10 PPC Advertising Tips for Killer PPC ...