Special Report on
The End of Advertising
The End of Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The latter isn’t likely, although there are plenty of people who’d like to see smoking become illegal. (If you agree it’s dangerous and has no redeeming social value, why allow it?) The former, however, presents an interesting scenario for tobacco: It offers a world in which companies could be free to sell their product while claiming, legitimately, that they are in no way unfairly manipulating consumers into their addictions. A new study in the journal Pediatrics argues that teens who visit convenience stores twice a week are three times as likely to smoke than those who only enter delis and gas stations twice ...
Facebook is a three-and-a-half year old social network site that offers people a way of communicating with their friends online. Recently Microsoft beat Google to buy a small stake in the firm, valuing it at $15 billion, more than twice as much as British Airways! For some the deal indicates a return of irrational exuberance – an exuberance that ended when the dotcom bubble burst in 2000. Additionally one of the worlds leading “Communications” experts, Barry Diller, said of the $15 bn valuation of Facebook implied by Microsoft’s $240 million minority ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE END OF ADVERTISING
- TheCountvon How i keep hours for the end of today? Comic store, candy, and Wii super Mario. #advertising
- FredMusik Pub at the end of my road is advertising the fact it is now taking Christmas Bookings. I rang & gave the manager a piece of my mind!!
- SamsMassacre All commercials really do is ruin the thing it's advertising by spoiling you with a 30second start to end finish of ex:movies, episode, etc.
Media studies revision, advertising, jamie oliver
Jennifer Coupland: Marketing 422 Case Study
- Review: The Economics of Local Search Advertising Webcast | BlitzLocal
- FREE Webinar invitation "Smart TV-- Interactive and Personalized ...