Special Report on
The Language of Advertising
The Language of Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
, the latest publication for ACTFL members that serves educators of all languages at all levels as a single, comprehensive source of news and information. As the professional association serving this broad education community, ACTFL has the breadth of resources necessary to assure complete and timely coverage. This is the only publication devoted exclusively to offering comprehensive coverage of foreign language teaching and administration. From the newest teachers in the field to those with years of experience, The Language Educator has quickly become recognized as the most knowledgeable resource focusing on ...
Using the trademark symbol after "Faster" makes you think (erroneously) that Comcast has managed to corner the intellectual-property market on this one word. In fact, Comcast may or may not have filed for trademark protection of the entire "We own Faster" phrase; the only symbol that signifies actual trademark registration is ®. Registered slogans (as opposed to names) are usually denoted by SM for "service mark." 4. Unnecessary quotation marks . Are they visible air quotes? Is sprees meant to be ironic? Perhaps Comcast is saying to us, "You call that a spree? We laugh contemptuously at ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE LANGUAGE OF ADVERTISING
- GaelTacaChorcai Irish Language in Business Award now open. Win €5k worth of advertising with the Evening echo. All details on www.gael-taca.com
- Josh_Hodkinson Some people advertising on Auto Trader seem to have such a tenuous grasp of the English language, it looks like a 2-year-old has typed.
- hollyhav Plain Dealer... using the language of advertising and Pop Art. The rouged lips, tongues and white, whit... http://bit.ly/dpla6v ---------->
Real Life Companies in Second Life - Advertising/Marketing
Learn Business English Free Study Lesson 24 - (marketing department, advertising, budget ...
- Materials Today - Nanoscale Biomaterials Deposition: Learning to ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Webinar Future of Advertising DeckFINAL.ppt