Special Report on
The Media Kitchen
The Media Kitchen - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
It didn’t take long after New Year’s Day for prognosticators to begin announcing home remodeling trends for 2010. I had already blogged about early proclamations for 2010 remodeling trends a few weeks ago. But now, in the afterglow of January’s International Builder Show in Las Vegas, bloggers and other media writers are set to pick the trends for kitchens. According to Ilyce Glink at Moneywatch , we all should hold out hope that homeowners can put together a sufficient budget to do “gut remodeling” projects this year. Her column, picked up the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA), announced ...
advertising, plus massive online video viewership growth and adoption of convergence devices are together causing big future shifts in brands' ad budgets. RTB is another innovation that over time will help shift budgets. To learn more I spoke to Teg Grenager, Adap.tv's founder and VP of Product last night and have also spent some time reading up on how RTB is working in the display ad sector. As background, ad exchanges give publishers the ability to expose their content and inventory to interested buyers who can use analytical tools in conjunction to allocate their budgets to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE MEDIA KITCHEN
- moosylvania If you can’t take the heat, get outta the kitchen. If you can, you get free, real-time social media data from ViralHeat. http://ow.ly/2tZ3B
- kitchenreno Kitchen Renovation Must Knows » The Social Media Mentors: If you are thinking about a kitchen renovation then mayb... http://bit.ly/9m9u81
- bootypumper Video: Skinny Babe Captured And Tied To The Kitchen Table http://bit.ly/agGkkA
ADMS Conversation: "Open India"
TWiST #39 with Scott Morrow
- Grand Rapids: Social Media Basics Webinar on Tuesday 5/25 - WWMT
- Webinar: Using Social Media for Farmers and Ag Organizations ...