Special Report on
The New Recruitment Tool
The New Recruitment Tool - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Last month's Social Recruiting Summit, #socialrecruiting, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provided an abundance of insight into the use of social media in recruiting, both for attracting candidates and for business development. In one session, headhunter Paul DeBettignies spoke about his use of social media for marketing himself. DeBettignies, a Minnesota-based IT recruiter, says he thinks he survived this recession better than the previous one because of his social media presence, which includes his blog, http://mnheadhunter.com , and Twitter. DeBettignies said he doesn't make cold calls anymore. Instead, he e-mails ...
The trouble with Twitter is the sheer mass of information and 'noise' it creates. From this 'noise' recruiters need to find detail and clarity in the message they want to deliver, and at the same time the receivers - the job seekers - are able to find exactly what they want.........easily. This 'noise' is probably the reason that puts some people off Twitter - they look at the huge volumes of 'tweets' and it scares the **** out of them!! If you are one of these people, you need to realise that Twitter is an excellent social ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE NEW RECRUITMENT TOOL
- socialwebabcs Cut through all the Twitter noise with this great new social recruiting tool by Andy Headworth #recruiting #recruitment http://su.pr/AtSWjv
- sociallattice #recruitment Sirona Says: Cut through all the Twitter noise with this great new ...: Twitter is prov... http://bit.ly/c8wbki #social #media
- gameplayersgo2t New post: Why a Killer Video Game is the U.s. Army's Best Recruitment Tool http://cli.gs/W0E9N
LucasArts Announces New Online Star Wars Game
E-UNI Recruitment Video
- Recruiting Metrics and Why – A Free 60 Minute Webinar ...
- Membership Retention Recruitment Webinar Presentation25 Feb2010