Special Report on
The Recruitment Advertising Awards
The Recruitment Advertising Awards - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As the recruitment landscape is a rolling one, and as this industry continually redefines itself in anticipation of hiring needs, you can rely on Shaker for in-depth knowledge regarding some of today's most relevant topics: The use of text messaging, video, and audio on cell phones and PDAs is quickly changing how you can reach and influence prospective candidates. Shaker can help you develop compelling creative concepts and choose the appropriate media method for putting your message in front of the audience you want to engage. People consume information way beyond traditional radio and TV broadcast now. They use the ...
– Reckitt Benckiser (RB), the leading global household, health and personal care company and parent of Veet, Vanish, Air Wick and other iconic brands, has become the first FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company to launch a social media game on Facebook. poweRBrands™ , aimed at 18-30 year olds, is designed to mirror the real-life experience of being a marketing executive in a leading edge company such as RB. By joining the "virtual RB" as a marketing executive, the player progresses through a combination of tasks and teamwork, and climbs the corporate ladder to eventually ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE RECRUITMENT ADVERTISING AWARDS
- RSheffield We must be doing something right ! Nakama nominated in the marketing and advertising recruitment awards -‘best newcomer’ & ‘best innovation’
- SimonLewisOMJ Huge thanks to @louisetriance for her blog on the Marketing & Advertising Recruitment Awards #mara2010 http://ow.ly/2p7ji #ukomj
- onlymarketing Huge thanks to @louisetriance for her blog on the Marketing & Advertising Recruitment Awards #mara2010 http://ow.ly/2p7iV #ukomj
Business Training Kent | ActionCoach For Business Training In Kent Video
Business Coaching Kent | ActionCoach Business Coaching In Kent Video
- Sourcing Smart – Using the Best Tools – A Free 60 Minute Webinar ...
- Campus Landscaping: Impact on Recruitment and Retention - Content