Special Report on
Truth and Advertising
Truth and Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Students will study commercials and advertising techniques, will work in groups to select different types of ads from magazines, and make a collage to illustrate one of the ten techniques advertisers use. A lesson plan for grade 5 English Language Arts and Information Skills By Students will become familiar with the ten tricks of the trade advertisers use to sell their products. Students will be divided into groups and will search through magazines to find examples of ads that illustrate their assigned topic. Each group will create a collage on poster paper and explain how the examples they have chosen fit their topic. 6 Hours
in Fast Company in early 2009: "Today, in the Age of the Individual, you have to be your own brand. Here's what it takes to be the CEO of Me Inc." Of course, what he writes makes no sense. Individuals cannot be brands. It's not even an oxymoron, like the marketing term, "mass customization," it's a category mistake pure and simple, and the political implications (not to mention the ideological agenda, whether conscious, or, far more probably, unconscious) of it are of real consequence. To be human is, very precisely, not to be a corporation. To write as ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
TRUTH AND ADVERTISING
- sendchocolate @BusyDadBlog you are such a good (and busy) dad. LOL truth in advertising. Awesome.
- twinschick1 @trixie360 They should definitely add "stoned monkeybutt" to their marketing campaign. Truth in advertising and all. ;)
- adobomagazine Truth, love, respect and faith in advertising. The 2nd PANATA Awards is now open for entries. http://fb.me/AqWsQoUI
Truth in Advertising
Truth in Advertising Public Relations Consulting Marketing
- FREE WEBINAR—Digital Marketing: The Shift of Advertising and the ...
- MarketTools Sponsors AMA Webcast on “Getting to the Bottom of ...