Special Report on
Video Advertising Technology
Video Advertising Technology - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Online video advertising performance has often been reduced to compare click through rates on prerolls or overlays versus rich media. But actually, it is more than that. Performance includes emerging technologies (ad formats, reporting, audience and contextual targeting) leading to redefine established advertising business models. Rich media creative such as a standard medium rectangle that includes video content within the creative are generally priced at $2-5CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) and they will get a 0.2% click through rate. Prerolls, which are a true video ad displayed before video content often get priced ...
After a query from BoomTown, Yahoo confirmed this afternoon that it had hired former Microsoft online exec Bill Shaughnessy (pictured here) as SVP of Product Management. Shaughnessy will start next week and report to Chief Product Officer Blake Irving, another longtime vet of the software giant who recently arrived at Yahoo (YHOO). Much like Irving too, Shaughnessy left Microsoft (MSFT) in late 2008 and took time off. The senior advertising sales exec had served in a variety of jobs at the company over his 15 years there, but departed in the wake of consolidation at Microsoft’s ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
VIDEO ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGY
- outdoor_ads RT @copybabe2010Great use of technology to engage (VIDEO) Outdoor Advertising With Twitter-Based Murals - PSFK http://bit.ly/cmeGkI
- copybabe Great use of technology to engage (VIDEO) Outdoor Advertising With Twitter-Based Murals - PSFK http://bit.ly/cmeGkI
- ComF5VideoEmail Looking for video enabled technology, no boring text? Send video enabled advertising flyers, news letters,... http://fb.me/CrjZIeoh
Video Spokesperson - iVo Technology - Straight Edge Marketing
Measuring the Immeasurable: How to Properly Measure Your Online Marketing Mix
- Radvision Webinar Reveals IPTV Market Trends and Ways to Improve ...
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: InfoSys 141