Special Report on
Why Advertising Works
Why Advertising Works - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Memorability has to do with the ability the line has to be recalled unaided. A lot of this is based on the brand heritage and how much the line has been used over the years. But if it is a new line, what makes it memorable? The big idea should be told in the advertisement. The more the tagline resonates with the big idea, the more memorable it will be. For example, in addition to be being a clever line, "My goodness, my Guinness!" was made memorable by the illustrations of the Guinness drinker seeing his pint under some sort of threat (perched on the nose of a performing seal, for example). It invoked a wry smile and a ...
It’s funny how the human mind works. We all want to believe we’re somehow special, and that good things are waiting to happen to us. It’s why con men prosper, by playing on that expectation to fool you. It’s also why advertising works so well – we’re told we’re all unique and that the product in front of us will do all these marvellous things – just for us. In the back of our minds, we know it isn’t true, but we constantly delude ourselves. Buy one, get one free! Most people only register the ‘get one free part’ before reaching for their wallet. Gamers are no different, (we’re still human ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WHY ADVERTISING WORKS
- murmur55 Advertising works, but only on people who aren't scientifically educated. So why not allow it? http://bit.ly/cuxakA #homeopathy #science
- jdmatlock Why Apple advertising works (doesn't mention why Android advertising is so creepy/disturbing): http://tcrn.ch/cBmuQL
- rockybanzai The sign on the bus said "Bus Advertising Works". But if true then why were they having to advertise?
Affiliate Internet Marketing Business Online ...
Orange Leads - Free Business Opportunity Leads - Free Advertising Network
- eMarketer Webinar: The Keys to Online Display Advertising - The ...
- Takin' It to the Street: Why businesses, non-profits and libraries ...