Special Report on
Woman in Advertising
Woman in Advertising - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Yet the advertising world has not caught up to the advances of half our population and continues to use stereotypes and violence to prey on our most vile desires. Here are the worst of them--the trends that won't die despite our cultural outrage, and personal boredom. BONDAGE - This year Remy Martin debuted it's "things are getting interesting" campaign that features a mediocre Website and a series of billboards/magazine spreads depicting women in degrading bondage positions. You may think, "hey this one shows two women, there aren't even men involved, how can it be sexist?" But most of the ads ...
Many traditions deal with the desire of all kinds, but especially sexual desire, as negative, as something that should be deleted. Desire is certainly complex. It can overwhelm us and interfere with our highest rating. In this society, we are conditioned to be excluded from our desires: desires that are replaced by new ones as soon as they met. Yet the desire is a powerful force, a force that can motivate and inspire us. Cancel desire involves the suppression of our basic humanity, and many people are paying a heavy price for doing this. So how can you develop a relationship balanced and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WOMAN IN ADVERTISING
- amanda___c I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body- I just squealed when I received an email advertising Connie Francis performing in SF.
- trendbird Brilliant Advertising Idea : Change !: The woman's hair is die-cut in the billboard to… http://goo.gl/fb/Ja86f
- STFUParents There is a woman in OOH advertising in New York who is liked by no one and is rumored to be an evil robot. Just thought you should know.
Women in Business - Balancing Family and Career
Women in Business - The Art of S & M
- Widget Woman » Blog Archive » YourNight.com Review, Video and ...
- AT&T Webinar to Help Small Businesses Protect and Manage ...