Special Report on
The Branding Project
The Branding Project - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Niels Bohr once noted that "prediction is very difficult, especially about the future," but then he didn't have access to predictive loyalty metrics. Happily, we do. And, as they measure the direction and velocity of consumer values 12 to 18 months in advance of the marketplace and consumer articulations of category needs and expectations, they identify future trends with uncanny accuracy. Having examined these measures, we offer 10 trends for marketers for 2010 that will have direct consequences to the success - or failure – of next year's branding and marketing efforts. 1) Value is the new black Consumer ...
I’m using Arno Pro for a small medical career school’s identity. It’s elegant, but friendly (and beautiful!)—and thus accessible. Specifically, I’m using Arno Pro Caption. I used League Gothic for my latest site design. It’s a great font and was even better because it’s free! The last job I did was for a brochure for a Shakespeare Company. I used the Gil Sans family, especially relying on the condensed type faces. I felt it worked well since it worked well for bold headlines and and legible copy text. I also punched it up with Mister Television from the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE BRANDING PROJECT
- Ampersanderson I foresee Kade, the new typeface by David Quay, finding its way into many a branding project in the next couple years: http://bit.ly/dcMOCf
- manjotb Working on branding project. Sometimes it's hard being creative in the morning without coffee...
- GeneBrady GM says Chevy has to be referred to as Chevrolet?? Really? Good luck with the $$$ for that branding project.
How To Take Care Of Your Personal Brand (for Project Managers)
Mark Mitten, Chicago 2016 Olympics Committee, Marketing and Brand Strategy
- Bill "the builder": 3D Project Management – Webinar
- Webinar Recap: Delivering Successful Enterprise Ecommerce Projects ...