Special Report on
Carroll Chamber of Commerce
Carroll Chamber of Commerce - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
What happens when Silicon Valley takes over the innovation agenda within an industry? In this video clip from a recent keynote, Jim challenges his audience to think about what happens in the world of banking, particularly with the likely fast paced emergence of contact-less payment technology based on mobile devices. Innovative organizations need to make sure that they understand the external factors that will influence their future, and need to react appropriately. And as we enter the era of hyper-connected intelligent devices, with the impact of location-intelligence technology and the rapid adoption of mobile technologies, ...
The Mt. Carroll Chamber of Commerce will hold its Sixth Annual Garden Walk from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday, July 10. Enjoy the architectural beauty of Mt. Carroll while strolling through picturesque gardens! Tickets are only $5 and can be purchased downtown the day of the tour at the renovated Kraft Building, 320 N. Main St., which will serve as the starting point of the Garden Walk. For more information, call Diane Bausman, (815) 244-9788, or Pam Sorg, (815) 244-9246. The following gardens will be included: Pat & Diane Bausman—601 S. Clay St. Extensive use of stone hardscape and a tumbled ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CARROLL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- kevindayhoff RT @explorecarroll: Carroll County Chamber of Commerce president Richard Haddad is calling it quits. @kevindayhoff has the details http://bit.ly/aK4xXX
- devidchrish New Windsor, Maryland : Chamber of Commerce president retires with legacy of change - Carroll County Times http://bit.ly/c4EUm3
- explorecarroll Carroll County Chamber of Commerce president Richard Haddad is calling it quits. @kevindayhoff has the details http://bit.ly/aK4xXX
Will the Real Chamber of Commerce Please Stand Up?
It's Time For Business! - Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- North - City Of North Little Rock | Welcome to North Little Rock
- Transcript (PDF) - Transcript #6 – Protege 050807