Special Report on
Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
Charlotte Chamber of Commerce - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Economic Forecast, brought to you by UNCC and the Charlotte Chamber, is an initiative designed to provide analysts and decision makers in the private and public sectors with timely information about the current and near-term health of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg economy. Supported by the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce and developed by Harrison Campbell in the UNC Charlotte Department of Geography and Earth Sciences, The Economic Forecast serves as a barometer for the Charlotte area. Updated quarterly with the most recently available data, these indicators are designed to track and predict changes in the local ...
Bob Morgan was named president of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce in November 2005. From 2002 to 2005, Morgan held the office of president at the Gaston Chamber of Commerce. Is Charlotte still a competitive city? Absolutely. Since around Christmastime we’ve seen our largest corporate relocation in 20 years. US Airways has announced new daily flights to Rio, Honolulu, Rome, and a new third parallel runway has opened. On January 1 the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art opened, and we all know that on May 11 the NASCAR Hall of Fame is scheduled to open. Charlotte remains very competitive ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CHARLOTTE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- CHEventCenter Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce 3rd Wednesday Coffee. Open to Chamber Members and Guests. For more... http://fb.me/A99aqTNe
- SecondEden Elena Michel will be spending the day at the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce to film interviews for members who are exceptionally green!
- 1andOnlyYolanda Just returned home from a great event with the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce members. Great networking!!
Job Hunters 24Nov09 1 of 6
Job Hunters 24Nov09 3 of 6
- bank of america corp. and webcast Resources | BNET
- North - City Of North Little Rock | Welcome to North Little Rock