Special Report on
Commerce and Trade of Pakistan
Commerce and Trade of Pakistan - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (APTMA) is the premier national trade association of the textile spinning, weaving, and composite mills representing the organized sector in Pakistan. APTMA emerges as the largest association of the country as it represents 396 textile mills out of which 315 are spinning, 44 weaving and 37 composite units. These spinning mills have production facilities of texturing, mercerizing and dyeing of yarns; weaving mills have sizeable number of air-jet looms, and the ...
Peace in Afghanistan will bring prosperity in the entire region. Pakistan being the next door neighbour is likely to benefit the most. With peace and stability in Afghanistan Pakistan can accrue following benefits: - Secure Border A consolidated and peaceful Afghanistan means a secure rear for Pakistan, in any of future conflict with India. Pakistan would be able to concentrate its entire strength and improve military ratio on eastern border. Strategic Depth/Relief Zone . Major problem Pakistan faces at the moment is lack of strategic depth and relief zone. ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
COMMERCE AND TRADE OF PAKISTAN
- GladysMaye RT @WilliamJHague: In Karachi meeting business leaders and visiting the Stock Exchange. Commerce and trade are crucial for the future of Pakistan
- khanwarriorz Ministry of Commerce Pakistan Jobs: Ministry of Commerce Pakistan Wanted Trade Officers. AAll Ministry of Commerce Pakistan jobs and ...
- David_Stringer RT @WilliamJHague: In Karachi meeting business leaders and visiting Stock Exchange. Commerce and trade crucial for the future of Pakistan
gbc.org.pk Gujranwala business Centre GBC First General Exhibition 27 Jan 2010 ...
Aziz A Shaikh Vice Chairman International Chamber of Commerce gives an exclusive interview to Jeevey ...
- UN Webcast - United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Join AG Cuccinelli Wednesday Night for Webcast | Bearing Drift ...