Special Report on
Commerce Of Germany
Commerce Of Germany - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
eGovernment is the synonym for a modern country. Austria is the leading country in this field in Europe. What are the reasons for success and which are the best practices? Which lessons did we learn and how can our results be implemented in other countries? CV: Christian Rupp was appointed as the Federal Executive Secretary for the eGovernment initiative of the Austrian Government in spring 2003 and is since autumn 2005 the spokesperson of the federal platform "Digital Austria" in the Federal Chancellery, which coordinates the ICT and eGovernment activities between local and national governments, municipalities as well as ...
New Delhi: Union Minister for Commerce and Industry Mr Kamal Nath is leading a 100 member CII SME delegation to Germany on 8th and 9th September 2008. Mr Sunil Kant Munjal, Past President CII is the co-leader. In Berlin, the Minister will deliver the Inaugural address on "India - Partner for Medium Sized Businesses in Germany" at the Annual Handelsblatt Conference and lead meetings with key ministers from the German Government, leading Industry Associations (BDI, BGA & ZDH), 'Invest in Germany' and chair a CEO Round Table. CII's objective to strengthen the existing ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
COMMERCE OF GERMANY
- patty_maan Ghana vs germany, bratwurst, lebercase, beer, on the big screen with many germans. Doesn't get much better! Thank german chamber of commerce
- dubai_events news update Attending UAE - Germany SME Networking Event at Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry: http://url4.eu/4ttf7
- sankargr Attending UAE - Germany SME Networking Event at Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Made in Germany | The Dolezych family business turns 70: market leader in ropes ...
DIHK President Driftmann | Made in Germany
- Internet Retailing » Mobile Entertainment Forum US produces ...
- Webcast: A Short Introduction to Semantic Web-based E-Commerce ...